Tuesday, March 18, 2014

you know my name

They do now.  They didn't before, but they do now.

A pantheonic season deserves some kind of commemoration.  For such as myself, a humble blogger incapable of putting a trophy in the trophy case, this means highlight video.  I debated with myself about the music - for such a thing, common choices might include something Ozzy-esque (already did Ozzy once) or hip-hop (not my style.)

Instead I chose something more lyrically appropriate.  Bond themes are generally always keepers, and were written for montages.  And this one ... says a lot, I think.  Enjoy.


(Link for YouTube viewing.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Fantastic job, thank you very much for that...both you and the team.

SSFR

Unknown said...

Nice Job - that is a great couple of minutes

Anonymous said...

Was this the project you've been referring to?

Either way bra-freaking-vo. If you collect funds let me know. Let us grateful Hoos help you out with the cost of the PM.

Anonymous said...

You've outdone yourself. This is crazy awesome. Thank you!