Wednesday, June 16, 2010

short hiatus

Very short. I'd've said something earlier, but yesterday there were people in my house putting my stuff into boxes and the boxes onto a truck, so I was busy. I'm in the middle of moving, so a hold of two or three days is on while I get myself resettled. And besides, at this minute I'm overlooking Niagara Falls from the 19th floor and about to go play a little blackjack, which is the sort of fun I really should have more often.

Be back soon - Thursday or Friday - and will jump into the remainder of the COTY series, as well as a baseball postmortem. Well, not really about the baseball, because there aren't many different ways to say the pitching left the park before the season was over. But there'll be a primer on the MLB draft and how that'll affect next year's look, as well as what to look for in the summer leagues. Plus, I still need to reupdate the recruiting board, and any minute now I'll start profiling the 2011 recruits. There's no such thing as the offseason.

No comments: