Sunday, November 22, 2009

new video finally up

My second season in the fourth circle of football hell is mercifully approaching its unwatchable end. By this time next week, it'll all be ended and I'll more than likely be trying to forget there even is such a thing as football.** To that end I've finished up the Maryland highlights, now available on the videos page. Just to get it done before football finishes its long agonizing swirl down the drain. It would have been up a month ago, actually, but this is what I was doing when my old hard drive put a shotgun in its mouth, so, yeah: late.

**Technically the Lions are still playing and will be doing so for another month and a half, but that team sucks so fucking bad it's basically like they're not even really participating in the league.

No comments: